Out best achievement is the satisfaction of our clients. Their opinions of our everyday job are extremely important to us. Some opinions of people who receive our services:
- "(...) I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the support that you and your team have been giving for us. So much for Nefam as well as for Nebac."
- "(...) Wishing you a merry Xmas and a happy new year . Thanks for all you help during 2002 and looking forward to work with you during 2003. May 2003 be a successful happy new year."
- "(...) thank you very much for your help with the Czech issue, everything works fine now. You have proven another time that you give good support. In general, I can say that my main aim is more or less reached: to have a stable NEBAC with reliable support, not to continuously fight with new and old bugs, but to have the opportunity to realize some enhancements and improvements. This is the situation we have always been dreaming about, but we could not get it with another company. So, just continue like this, I like it!"
- "(...) Thanks a lot for your support."
- "(...) I tested again your COGS changes, and now everything seems to be fine. Of course, my tests are not so deep, only users will be able to do heavy tests - and they will one day... But so far I can conclude that you did something in relatively short time, for what I was fighting with other consultants for two months without success, so I am very happy about your job! I could do the corrections to the structures. Thank you for all your help. It is really appreciated."
- "(...) at the end of the first NEBAC "chapter" with BitNet, I am very happy to summarize:
- that the rewrite of the client part is completed successfully, the new client containing only very few new bugs
- that the pilot migration in Portugal appears to be successful - famous Portuguese bug-detectives found only few problems, which were quickly solved by you."
- "I am especially very satisfied with your support, in terms of quality, availability and good motivation. You have made a lot of effort even in evenings and on holidays - this is questionable from philosophical point of view, but as your customer, I appreciate it very much. I feel that NEBAC is in good hands and I am looking forward to our further common work. Next months will be still not easy, as all markets will migrate and the other zones will join the support. But I am confident that everything will go fine."
- "(...) Thanks you Pawel and Tomek for puling out the stops to get this to us. It is very much appreciated. Have a great Christmas and New Year!"
- "(...) I agree. Thanks for you speedy response to our request. We look forward to receiving the exe from you."
- "(...) We have run reports via the new exe last night and this morning. t retrieves all the required information in a relatively short space of time. Thank you to everyone who has worked on this area."
If you need professionals in order to succeed with your project - bit.net invites you to start cooperation!